Our products is eligible for our 30-day refund policy.
1. If the product has arrived defective or damaged. Please provide photographic proof that the product has arrived defective or damaged to be eligible for refund. To complete your return, we require a receipt or proof of purchase.
2. If you change your mind and want to return the product after receiving the product. The original package of the product must not be damaged in any kind. Please provide photographic proof of the product with the undamaged original package to be eligible for refund. To complete your return, we require a receipt or proof of purchase.
Shipping costs are consider part of the customer responsability.
Please email to firstname.lastname@example.org with your refund claim.
Several types of goods are exempt from being returned. Perishable goods such as food, flowers, newspapers or magazines cannot be returned. We also do not accept products that are intimate or sanitary goods, hazardous materials, or flammable liquids or gases.
Additional non-returnable items:
* Gift cards
* Downloadable software products
* Some health and personal care items
* Book with obvious signs of use
* CD, DVD, VHS tape, software, video game, cassette tape, or vinyl record that has been opened.
* Any item that is returned more than 30 days after delivery
We will notify you of the approval or rejection of your refund.
If you are approved, then your refund will be processed, and a credit will automatically be applied to your credit card or original method of payment, within a certain amount of days.
Late or missing refunds
If you haven’t received a refund yet, first check your bank account again.
Then contact your credit card company, it may take some time before your refund is officially posted.
Next contact your bank. There is often some processing time before a refund is posted.
If you’ve done all of this and you still have not received your refund yet, please contact us at email@example.com
We only replace items if they are defective or damaged.
If the item was marked as a gift when purchased and shipped directly to you, you’ll receive a gift credit for the value of your return. Once the returned item is received, a gift certificate will be mailed to you.
If the item wasn’t marked as a gift when purchased, or the gift giver had the order shipped to themselves to give to you later, we will send a refund to the gift giver and he will find out about your return.